September 3, 2021

ARC REVIEW: Crave (Full Moon Series Book 4) by Stacy Stone

 

Crave (Full Moon Series Book 4) by Stacy Stone
Rating: 3.5 Stars
Release Date: August 27, 2021
Format: eARC

The Full Moon series by Stacy Stone is working its way through the members of the band in each book. This time, in Crave it’s lead singer Max’s turn to rekindle the flame with the one that got away, Valerie. When Max left his hometown to follow the rest of the band, he left the love of his life behind and he’s determined not to let her get away a second time. If I had to sum up this book in a single trope, it would be a “second-chance romance”. 


This book does give off some “insta-love” feelings, but I had to remind myself that they already have a history and some unresolved feelings to deal with. I appreciated how Stone went through the whole process of Max proving to Valerie that he’s changed and slowly taking down the walls she built because actions have always spoken louder than words for me. The ending was heartwarming and adorable, and I hope that we get to see more of their happily ever after love stories in future books. 


Each of the books in the Full Moon series can be read as a standalone. However, the characters are interconnected between the books so you’ll get a more complete experience if you read in order. For example, each book features one member of the band. Jolene, the female main character of the last book Desire is Max’s little sister. I highly recommend reading the books in order, as it allows readers to get a complete picture of everything that happened to the characters for them to get to this point. You won’t miss any major details if you skip the earlier books though as the author includes all the details you need to know. 


Thank you to the author Stacy Stone and Midnight Readers Book Promotion for allowing me to read an early copy of this book at no cost to myself. I voluntarily read and reviewed Crave; all opinions are my own and not influenced in any way. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts! Post your comments here.

Be sure to check back again later, as I do make an effort to reply to comments.